Sunday, June 1, 2014

Wet 'N Wild Mega Rocks Review

I absolutely love glitter polish!  I like to wear them as an accent to my normal manis as well as wearing them as a mani by themselves.  You can never go wrong with glitter polishes!  This time, I chose to use Sally Hansen's Black out as a base color and Wet 'N Wild's Mega Rocks Gettin' Amped.


I applied Sally Hansen's Black out on all of my tips except for one.  My middle finger I painted completely to make it look more like a jelly rather than just a mani.

I was in a hurry so they were not as nice as they usually are.  This polish tends to be runny but after two coats it looked better than most black polishes.

After the black had dried, I began adding the Wet 'N Wild Gettin' Amped over the black polish.  It's a clear polish with silver and black glitter.  At first, the glitter wasn't applying the way I wanted it to.  It would clump up in one area where I first brushed.  I ended up using one of my nail art brushes to push some of the glitter around into different areas.

It's quick drying and looks amazing!  You have to manipulate the glitter quickly if you want to spread it out.  I did two coats on each nail and three on my middle.  I wanted to middle nail to stand out from the rest.

The glitter on top of the black polish just pops out and says "Look at me!"  I absolutely love this glitter and really recommend it!  I'm glad I didn't pass up the BOGO on this!

Sally Hansen's Black Out 3/5
Wet 'N Wild Gettin Amped 4/5

--B

No comments:

Post a Comment