Out of bordem, I have done my nails twice today. If you read the last post, you know that I cut my nails down last night. Why? Well, they were hurting and causing problems with typing. Anyway, the second mani I did today was Maybelline's Color Show Street Art Blue Beats (42).
I decided to do my tips with Sally Hansen Black Heart (880), Pure Ice Scream (278CP), and Maybelline's Color Show Street Art Blue Beats (42). Blue Beats is a clear polish with black and blue specks. Pretty cool if I say so myself! I bought several different variations of Color Show and plan on reviewing each of them!
I applied Sally Hansen's Black Heart (880) to each of my tips leaving the middle nail to be fully painted in Pure Ice's Scream (278CP). Each took only two coats and dried quickly. I love Pure Ice's Scream. It seems to just pop!
After letting my nails fully dry, I applied Maybelline's Color Show Street Art Blue Beats (42) to each tip. Applying on top of the black made it look as if it was just blue specks on my mani. I love the contrast. I applied it on top of the "Scream" made the blue disappear into the base coat and allowed the black specks to shine through. It applied very easily and dried quickly. I only did two coats and think that was a bit much. You may want to only do one coat. I absolutely love how it turned out and will be wearing this for a few days! I looks amazing! Looks like I need to buy more Color Show!
Sally Hansen Black Heart (880) 4/5
Maybelline Color Show Street Art Blue Beats 5/5
Pure Ice Scream (278CP) 5/5
--B



No comments:
Post a Comment