This is Nail-Aid's 3 Minute Artificials! It's an 11x Gel Power top coat. I have been using this top coat for the last year and can't express how much I love it!
I applied this top coat before heading to the beach and didn't have one chip, break, or smudge!
Let me clear up one thing though. This is not an actual artificial polish or overlay. It's just a polish that hardens up just like you had artificials or an overlay.
Best part of all is the price! It's under $5!!!
So, go get you a bottle now!! Look in the nail polish isle! it comes in a pink box!!
--B
Disclaimer: this is a photo from a google search. My bottle is almost empty and wanted to show the full bottle.

Do you use a nail dryer or just let your manicure air-dry?
ReplyDeleteI normally let them air dry. I do use Sally Hansen Insta Dry on them after I apply my top coat.
ReplyDelete