Monday, August 18, 2014

A Couple Changes Coming! :)

So, I've decided that I'm going to be changing a couple of things on the blog.  One of which, you have already seen (if you haven't go check it out!) and hopefully enjoyed!  I am going to start reviewing more than just nail polish!  I'm going to be doing tons of reviews coming really really REALLY soon!  "What?"  you ask?  Well, here it is...Are you ready?

1.  Name Change!  Why?  Well, I want something to reflect the changes that are happening to the blog.  I have so many interests that I want to be able to blog a review about whatever I like other than nail polish.  Yes, I LOVE nail polish, but there are times that I just want to paint my nails and go about my day without even thinking about making a note of the consistency, odor, price, and so on of a manicure.  And yes, I will still be doing reviews and walk-through of nail polish!

2.  New Layout!  I'm changing the look of the blog to make it more ME.  I have to like what I'm doing, right?

3.  Books!  Yes, you read that right!  I am a HUGE bookworm!  So, why shouldn't I be blogging about the books I'm reading?  I already have a group on social media that we share books and even discuss them.  I feel it's time that I start blogging about books and I'm going to make it a weekly thing.

4.  Everyday Items!  I am going to start reviewing the things that I find important like the products I use in my hair to what app I have found to be a must have!

5.  NEW SEARCH & TABS!  What do I mean?  Well, I'm going to implement a search bar giving you easier access to finding the blog you want to read.  Each blog post I share will have a key label tag so that you can easily type in "book", "nail polish", and so on.  I am even going to make a page for just labels making it as easy for you.

I think that about sums it up and I hope that you all stay with me while I make these changes.  I feel that these changes will keep the life I want in the blog!  If you aren't following me yet, go to the "Social Media" tab to find a link to each of my social media pages.

Have a wonderful evening everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment