Monday, August 18, 2014

Vitality VoxBox from Influenster

I recently joined Influenster after seeing a friend of mine share some photos of what she called a "VoxBox"...  I became quite curious after seeing the nail polish, shampoo, conditioner, and self tanner that she received for FREE.

There are absolutely NO FEES for joining Influenster.  There are NO FEES for receiving a VoxBox.  Not even for shipping if you are picked to participate.  I joined a couple months ago with the intentions of giving it a shot but not expecting to receive a box.

Well, I got one!!   It's called the Vitality VoxBox!!  Or as others are calling it:  Vitavoxbox.  And here is my first review of Influenster's VoxBox (and hoping for more to come!)

The first item you see is the Pure Leaf Lemon tea.  It's a full sized bottle wrapped in bubble wrap.  Of course, it needs to be refrigerated before you can enjoy it's pure goodness!  I personally don't like lemon so I gave it to my boyfriend.  He enjoyed it!

The second item is a burn cream from First Degree.  This is a must have in every medicine cabinet!  I am notorious for burning myself with a flat iron while trying to quickly do my hair.  First Degree Advanced Burn Cream is valued at $5.97-$8.99.

The next item is Playtex Sport Fresh Balance tampons.  I opened one of them and found that these are plastic applicators (thank God!) with a unique shape.  I figured that is why they are marketed for the very active women!  They are valued at $3.99.

The fourth item is Bikini Ready Energy Gummies.  Some of those who received the Vitality VoxBox received a full size bottle.  I was not one of those so I would like to disclose to you that I did only receive a sample of two gummies.  The package reads that they taste great, boost metabolism, and increases energy.  The two gummies have a light sugar coating on them.  I don't like orange flavored anything but I can say that the orange gummy tasted fine.  The grape gummy was amazing.  There is no bad after taste.  I cannot say if they increase energy or boost metabolism due to only receiving a one time use only package.  I may have to buy some to review!  The full sized bottle is valued at $14.99.

The fifth item is the awesome Softlips Cube!  I have never seen such a cute lip balm.  I'm not one who really wears any kind of product on my lips but after have a wisdom tooth removed last week, my lips have been really chapped.  As soon as I opened my VoxBox and seen the Cube, I opened it and applied it.  Instantly, I felt relief!  The smell is amazing, too.  The flavor/scent I received is Cool Mint!  I love it!  Softlips Cube is a 5 in 1 lip care.  It makes your lips look radiant and feel softer, smoother, and more hydrated according to the package.  I must say that I thoroughly agree with that!  As I had said before, I felt instant relief when I applied it to my horribly chapped lips!  I feel that this is a must have!  Every woman should have one of these adorable little cubes in their purse, make-up bag, in their desk drawer, and in their pocket!  It's that good!  The Softlips Cube is valued at $3.49.

And the final item is Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide Caplet Serum.  When I opened this little package, I thought that it was another sample but I was wrong.  I read the little card that comes with the VoxBoxs and the inserts.  This little one ounce bottle is valued at $60.  I have never and will never pay that much for a one ounce bottle of anything.  I'm almost afraid to use this little bottle.  I don't use a lot of product of my skin due to having some issues with sensitivity but this bottle says that it can reclaim your flawless complexion.  The bottle has a clear liquid and a bunch of beads in it.  The mini beads are activated when dispensed.  According to the flier, this serum reinforces your skins essential moister barrier, evens skin tone and texture, and reduces the appearance of early signs of wrinkles.  I can't say if it does or doesn't.  I don't currently have wrinkles (I'm in my late twenties and have no children yet!) so I will save this tiny bottle for when it is needed!

So, there you have it!  These were the contents of my very first ever VoxBox from Influenster!  I liked nearly everything in the Vitality VoxBox and I'm looking forward to reviewing more VoxBoxs!

If you would like to join Influenster, ask me how to receive an invite!

DISCLAIMER:  I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment